Organic Burpy Bib
Great form meets versatile function with our organic burpy bib. Made with fully certified organic cotton that is grown and manufactured in an environmentally responsible way, this eco-conscious bib works as a burp cloth too-providing maximum coverage for baby and you.
- One pre-washed organic cotton muslin burpy bib
- GOTS Certified: made of organic cotton muslin
- Generous Size: unique shape for maximum coverage
- Absorbent: soaks up messy spills in a snap
Washing Instructions: To keep your items looking fresh and new, follow these simple steps.
- Pre-treating stubborn stains
- Spot clean: Mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance and gently rub into the stain with a toothbrush or stain brush.
- Soak: Fill a sink or basin with hot water and chlorine-free bleach. Soak items for at least one hour. Rinse dirty water and repeat if necessary.
- Machine washing everyday
- Set machine to a normal cycle. Cold for colors. Warm/hot for whites
Add aden + anais laundry detergent to the detergent dispenser. The amount may vary depending upon machine typereference product label.
Add aden + anais chlorine-free bleach directly to the machine drum or detergent dispenser for a laundry booster (added whitening and brightening).
Add aden + anais fabric softener to the fabric softener dispenser only when washing cotton, linen or muslin.
- Place all items of like colors in the machine.
- Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine to reduce wrinkles.
- Hand washing
- Fill a basin with warm water and add .5 fl. oz. of aden + anais laundry detergent.
- Mix water and detergent, use your hands to gently agitate your item. Soak for one hourdo not worry if color appears in your water, this is normal.
- Run cool water through item until rinse water is no longer soapy. Squeeze or push out the water.
- Drying time
Sold by Baby Earth