Why Buy Organic?
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harsh chemicals. Instead natural fertilizers, compost and the use of natural pest control have helped make the growing of organic cotton a viable enterprise.
The benefit of producing cotton organically, to the consumer, especially our babies, is the softness and quality that only organic cotton can provide. This is one of the top reasons people choose organic cotton for their delicate baby's skin.
The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent. In infancy, The ERGO with the Infant Insert (sold separately), supports your newborn like a baby sling while having both hands free to work. It can be worn on the front, back or hip position.
- Recommended use from newborn (with additional Infant Insert sold separately) up to 40 lbs
- Can be worn on front, back or hip and easily shifted from one to the other
- Comes with detailed, illustrated instructions
- Adjusts for most sizes, waist circumference extends from 25" up to 43"
- Attached Sleeping Hood supports sleeping baby's head and expands with the growth of your child
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area plus 1" thick padding in the shoulder straps
- Provides continued support when a baby sling or other front carriers are no longer comfortable
- Allows for freedom of movement because the parent and baby are like one
- Convenient pocket on back of carrier with side zipper for easy access
- 14 ounce organic cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- More secure than a hard-frame for baby hiking and walking
Age: birth to 40 lbs
Sold by Baby Earth