Hevea Kawan Teething & Bath Toy
Kawan is Hevea's first coloured toy and is a product of much thought and development. Using natural colours Kawan encourages baby's sensation of touch and stimulates the development of baby's vision.
Kawan comes in a cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC certified paper.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.
Handmade in Morroco
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, petroleum,PVC and BPA
- handpainted with natural plant pigments
- soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums and
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- floats on water
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- 12 cm tall
Sold by Baby Earth