Congratulations on choosing the ergonomic and safe BABYBJÖRN High Chair, which is the ideal first high chair for your child. The high chair can be used when your child can sit upright in the high chair, from minimum 6 months up to approximately 3 years (max. height 38 in/95 cm).
Along with the safety harness the high chair features a foldable and lockable safety table that keeps your child firmly in place throughout mealtime. The two-stage childproof locks ensure that children cannot open or close the safety table or fold the high chair on their own.
Small children are not well-seated or comfortable in most high chairs. That’s why we designed BABYBJÖRN High Chair with a curved backrest that hugs your child’s body, and an adjustable table that helps your child to sit comfortably upright. The high chair is suitable for children from six months to three years, and is easy to adjust to your growing child.
To minimize mess, we designed BABYBJÖRN High Chair with smooth surfaces without nooks and crannies where food can collect. The safety table fits snugly against the child’s tummy so that food does not fall into his or her lap. The tray-table is easy to take off and may be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
The high chair is easy to fold. When folded, it is only 10.5 in/26 cm wide and is easy to store or take with you on a trip.
- The safety table keeps your child securely in the chair and closes with a two-step lock.
- The backrest hugs baby´s body and hepls your child sit up comfortably.
- The high chair’s smooth surfaces and detachable tray make it easy to clean.
- The BABYBJÖRN High Chair is recommended for children who can sit up on their own, from around six months up until three years (max height 38 in/95 cm).
- The BABYBJÖRN High Chair is made from plastic and painted steel.
- The detachable tray is made from acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS). It has been certified safe for foods and complies with the safety standards for plastics both in Europe (EEC) and the USA (FDA).
- This product is PVC-free and contains no bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates, cadmium, lead, bromine or chlorine. Moreover, the plastic is recyclable.
- The childproof two-step lock keeps the child securely in place and also ensures that the child cannot open, close or fold the high chair into the transport position.
- The BABYBJÖRN High Chair complies with EN14988:2006 safety requirements.
- Wipe the high chair with a clean, damp cloth. The detachable tray can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Never leave your child unattended.
- Always hold your child firmly when you lift him or her in and out of the high chair. Make sure the safety table is locked into “in use” position before letting go of your child.
- Always adjust the safety table to fit snuggly against the child’s body, to ensure that he or she cannot climb out.
- The child should not be seated in the high chair with the safety table in the open position.
Sold by Baby News